VISION & MISSION
VISION – UNITARY SRI LANKA DEVOID OF SEPARATISM
MISSION – TO EMPOWER THE CONCEPT OF UNITARY SRI LANKA THROUGH PROPAGANDA. , COUNTERING OPPOSING VIEWS AND ERADICATING SEPARATISM .
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE FORUM
- We are not affiliated of any political party or followers of any group. But, after evaluating circumstancesm we have the option to extend assistance to given political parties
if such groups provide their unstinting support to the unitary Sri Lanka.
- We will extend support, involve in propaganda, create awareness and work towards unitary Sri Lanka nationally and internationally.
- Our priority is to represent Sri Lanka.Secondly. we represent all ethnic groups. We also respect all religious beliefs. We will take into consideration all these
diversities when arriving at our decisions.
- We will oppose all separatist forces and separatism.
- We oppose vehemently the interference into the local political parties, and the persons by the international organizations and other countries, We will not support such blatant
interventions to the state policies.
- We believe that Sri Lankan identity based on the Sinhala language and the Buddhist moral values should be protected. We consider that the Sri Lankan identity is the common heritage
of the Sinhalese, the Tamils., the Muslims and the other ethnic groups.
- We will oppose any divisions within Sri Lanka based on the ethnicity or the religion.
- We will support and work towards the removal of the country’s constitution if it paves way to destroy the unitary form of Government, In such a scenario we will work towards the introduction of a
suitable Constitution based on the unitary concept and which will be beneficial to the country.
- We are of the view that this organization should function as a registered organization and should provide provisions to enable other organizations which share its objectives to function
as subsidiary units under a single banner.
- Our organization should be financially strong. Therefore, it is expected to launch fund raising activities, and manage funds. Any person or an organization which is in agreement with the objectives of the
main forum can engage in accountable fund raising with the due approval. But, if such persons or organizations attempt to unduly influence the forum , the central organization should not accept such donations.