The TNA – LTTE Nexus
[TNA hand picked by the former Tamil tiger leader in 2004]
We hope The UN will not support the LTTE proxy – the Child Recruiter!
The STAR of Geneva
TNA Candidate’s Husband Wanted For War Crimes – Terrorist Child Recruiter
The IRONY of TNA candidate ANANDI SASITHARAN speaks on behalf of women and children?
Her husband was in charge of recruiting thousands of youths and children to the LTTE forcefully. These families mourn their children taken away by Mrs Anandi Sasitharan’s loving Husband. These families never got their children back.
They were used by the LTTE to fight – dressed in their tiger uniform – a gun placed in their hand. Some of these children were used as “comfort girls” and “comfort boys” by the frustrated LTTE cadres. Where is the Probe into these child pregnancies?
The LTTE buried the dead while holding the hostages in a stand off until May 2009 – when the civilians had enough. Civilians were brave enough to escape inspite of being shot at to reach the free government areas to be rescued by the Sri Lanka Military. These families never saw their children.
Ananthi has no remorse or shame that she looked on while her husband recruited children and youth to the LTTE forcibly. She has no conscience when she tries to tell mothers that she is fighting for women and children.
Jaffna District Tamil National Alliance (TNA) female candidate, Ananthi Sasitharan, said she decided to contest the polls at the upcoming elections in the Northern Province, to find redress for the thousands of women and children who had been affected by the nearly three decades long war.
Ananthi Sasitharan, wife of the former Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) Trincomalee District political wing leader, Elilan, articulated her decision, addressing the media, soon after she filed her nomination papers to contest for the Northern Provincial Council, along with the other Jaffna District candidates. Ananthi is one of the three women candidates representing the TNA in the district
Ellian alias Elilian alias Sasitharan – CHILD RECRUITER! Ananthi claims to be missing (how many Tamil parents would want to see him dead?)
- Ellilan is a person worked at LTTE political wing.
- He 2003/2004 worked as the head of Vavuniya political unit (No previous information)
- He was the political leader in Trincomalee district in 2004 to end of 2006
- He was a very active member. He worked well than other district LTTE political leaders
- He was very famous in the LTTE due to his commitment
- When Sri Lanka Army captured Trincomalee in end of 2006, he came to Vanni.
- When LTTE TamilSelvan was killed in 2007 November, LTTE Police head Nadesan was appointed as Political leader. Illango (was working as the leader of policy progressing unit mean in Tamil KOLGAI MUN ETOPPU PIRIVU) was appointed as head of LTTE Police . ELLILAN appointed as the leader of Policy Progressing unit)
Activities of Policy Progressing unit – that disseminated terrorist recruitment material to the community and the public at large –perverting the thinking of the youth.
- Running book shops, ARIVAMATHU BOOK SHOP
- Music group – to motivate hatred towards the Sinhalese
- Street drama group to radicalize the public and recruit candidates to LTTE
- Recruited cadres directly from the community
- Child recruitment
- Anbu Base for Recruited cadres’ transition period-this camp situated Wattakachchi, Kilinochchi
Ellilan’s wife- Anandi (worked at Kilinochchi GA office until end of the war) She took a government salary but worked for the LTTE. She was in this office when the GA vehicles were used to carry explosives.
Now she is a candidate of TNA (candidates handpicked by the LTTE in 2004) for the coming election 2013 in Northern provincial council election.
She is being groomed to meet Navaneethan Pillay to present the case that there is no news of her terrorist husband (war criminal). There is no mention of her husband’s terrorist activities and the war crimes committed against children and families in the – use of children within a terrorist group AND the forced conscription of children into a terrorist group.
UN Standards should be questioned! Did Mrs Pillay actually not know her background when she met her?